Panther Martin Trophy Fish Contest
Upload a photo of your best Panther Martin Catch and win $50 in free lures if we choose your photo
Winning photos will be posted on facebook.com/PantherMartin
Trophy Fish Contest Terms and Conditions
You, the CONTESTANT, hereby agree to the following terms:
- Image submitted on this form (the PHOTO) must show fish caught, person who caught it, Panther Martin Lure used clearly visible and still hooked in the fish's mouth.
- Photos with improper handling of fish will not be accepted. e.g. Fingers in gills.
- PHOTO must be submitted by the person who caught the fish.
- PHOTO must not be subject to any copyright restrictions.
- Winning image will be drawn monthly and posted on PantherMartin.com and Facebook.com/PantherMartin
- Winning image will be chosen at the sole discretion of PANTHER MARTIN.
- Winner will be entitled to $50 credit on Panther Martin lures.
- Credit must be taken in one order. Any unused portion of the credit will be forfeited.
- Credit will expire six months from date of issue.
- The CONTESTANT grants the Panther Martin and its employees, agents, independent contractors, licensees, successors, and assigns (“PANTHER MARTIN'S AGENTS”) the full irrevocable right and permission to use the submitted PHOTO and use, reuse, publish, republish, reproduce, edit, alter, and otherwise exploit the PHOTO, in whole or in part for any lawful purpose whatsoever and in all forms of media now known or unknown, including, but not limited to, catalogs, websites, Facebook and Twitter posts.
- CONTESTANT agrees to release, discharge, and hold harmless PANTHER MARTIN and the PANTHER MARTIN'S AGENTS from any and all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, and/or judgments of any kind or nature whatsoever, including, but not limited to, those based on copyright infringement, invasion of privacy, right of publicity, libel, defamation, or false light, or resulting from any alteration, blurring, optical illusion, use in composite form, distortion, or other modification that may occur, intentionally or otherwise, in connection with taking the Photo, processing the PHOTO, or the use of the PHOTO. The CONTESTANT acknowledges and agrees that this RELEASE is binding on the CONTESTANT’s heirs, legal representatives, and assigns.