Panther Martin Lures Rated #1 by Field & Stream Magazine
WeedRunner™ is effective for both freshwater and saltwater fish. It is our first truly WeedLess Panther Martin® using our unique convex/concave Panther Martin® blade with a single hook embedded in a fluke/shad style tail. Particularly useful in saltwater flats or weed-infested lakes, this lure will catch many kinds of both freshwater and saltwater fish. View Features
WeedRunner™ Sizes for: Redfish
For catching "Redfish", Panther Martin recommends lure sizes 3/8 oz. - 5/8 oz.
- WeedRunners™ are a first for us in a couple of ways ... they are truly weedless because the hooks are buried in the fluke/shad style soft plastic tails & they catch both fresh and saltwater fish.
- They are truly universal lures that will work in all parts of the U.S., whether you are fishing weed infested lakes for Bass and Pike or saltwater flats for Redfish, Sea Trout and Snook.
- WeedRunner™ in-line spinning lures love to find fish in vegetation and timber.
- So, it should come as no surprise that this series has been growing steadily since their introduction four years ago.
- Now, we are introducing 4 colors in 2 sizes.
- Outfitted with a Mustad® 4/O Black Nickel, Opti-Angle Needle Point, Offset Shank, Extra Wide Bend Hook, buried in a fluke/shad style tail and comes with one extra tail.
- Available in 2 blade colors (Gold & Silver), 2 tail colors and 2 sizes - 9WR (3/8 oz.), 15WR (5/8 oz.).