Sonic SizzleTail™ is our first jighead style spinner. It works well in saltwater for Redfish, Sea Trout, Snook, Striped Bass, Fluke, and Flounder. It is also a very productive in freshwater for catching Bass, Walleye & Northern Pike. A unique feature of this lure is the Free Floating Sonic Arm that allows the blade to swim freely. The unique design of the Free Floating Sonic Arm creates irresistible vibrations that literally calls the fish from afar! View Features
Sonic SizzleTail™ Sizes for: Largemouth Bass
For catching "Largemouth Bass", Panther Martin recommends lure sizes 1/4 oz. - 1/4 oz.
Sonic SizzleTail™ Features
- Sonic SizzleTail™ lure is designed for both saltwater and freshwater applications.
- Great for Redfish, Sea Trout in Southern East Coast areas and along the Gulf Coast.
- This lure is also effective for Striped Bass, Flounder, Snook and other saltwater species.
- The use and effectiveness does not stop there because these lures will also catch Bass, Walleye, Northern Pike and other freshwater fish.
- A unique feature of this lure is that the jighead style spinner features a free floating sonic arm with bearing bead.
- The unique convex/concave Panther Martin® blade spins directly on the floating sonic arm creating more vibration than all other clevis spinners.
- Outfitted with a Mustad® 3/O Black Nickel, Opti-Angle Needle Point, Round Bend Hook and Swirl Tail Grub.
- Available in 2 blade colors (Silver & Gold) and 6 tail colors in size - 1/4 oz.